Phoenix, AZ, September 3, 2019 – phoenixNAP®, a global IT services provider offering security-focused cloud infrastructure, dedicated servers, colocation, and specialized Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) technology solutions, today announced the expansion of carrier connectivity options with Pureport, a Multicloud Networking Provider.
Whether a multicloud, hybrid cloud, or multi-site network, Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric platform seamlessly orchestrates private connectivity to the top cloud providers in minutes, while removing the security risks and inconsistent performance commonly associated with using the public internet for connectivity. Using Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric platform, phoenixNAP customers can now securely transition to the cloud with future-proof technology in any one of phoenixNAP’s United States data centers.
“Pureport joins our flagship data center Meet-Me-Room as a national leader in multi-cloud connectivity, and brings new connectivity options for our customers,” said Ian McClarty, president of phoenixNAP. “We can now enable private connectivity into different cloud services via Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric platform. This provides efficiency, affordability, and increased opportunities for innovation for organizations looking to manage their distributed cloud networks.”
phoenixNAP’s strategic locations, interconnectivity potential, and quality of service were a few of the key reasons why Pureport is partnering with phoenixNAP. phoenixNAP’s colocation and cloud clients benefit from Pureport’s presence, as they can leverage the service to enhance and extend their cloud operations. Clients can securely connect to their preferred cloud service and improve global connectivity regardless of the type of architecture they use for data storage and processing.
“We are excited to partner with phoenixNAP to provide their clients a seamless solution to create hybrid cloud networks, interconnecting on-premises, branch offices, and public cloud services, without the need to purchase additional equipment,” said Rich Lee, CEO of Pureport. “Together, Pureport and phoenixNAP offer enterprises the ability to achieve their cloud networking goals with a high performing, on-demand private connectivity platform for public cloud networks.”
Pureport is committed to simplifying how phoenixNAP clients connect their networks to the cloud by eliminating the complexities, high cost, long-term contracts, and high maintenance often involved. Additional benefits of Pureport’s Multicloud Fabric platform include:
- Connect automatically, not manually. Enterprises can connect their sites, data centers, and clouds in a full-mesh topology, without having to manually establish point-to-point links and configure peering between each connected network.
- No additional hardware needed. Built into the platform, Pureport’s Distributed Multicloud Router eliminates the need to purchase, replace, or install additional hardware or virtual appliances.
- Self-service Console. Using Pureport’s intuitive self-service console, enterprises can create and manage cloud networks in minutes, via AWS’s cloud service solution Direct Connect.
- DevOps Ready. Pureport exposes a REST API, allowing networks and connections to be managed as code.
- IP address conflict resolution. Pureport’s Cloud Grade NAT functionality automates the detection and resolution of overlapping IP address ranges, so there is no slowdown or conflict with the interconnection of networks.
- No contracts. Pureport’s platform eliminates the need for a carrier and long-term contracts.
- Flexible bandwidth control. The Multicloud Fabric platform is an on-demand service, which lets customers manage costs by scaling connectivity to suit their changing needs.
Learn more about this topic at the Multi-Cloud Connectivity Best Practices Lunch and Learn hosted by phoenixNAP and Pureport. Register here.
phoenixNAP is a Premier Service Provider in the VMware vCloud® Air™ Network Program and a Platinum Veeam Cloud & Service Provider partner. phoenixNAP is also a PCI DSS Validated Service Provider and its flagship facility is SOC Type 1 and SOC Type 2 audited.
Recent Press Releases
- phoenixNAP Works with Global Secure Layer to Enhance Connectivity to and from Australia
- phoenixNAP and Inflect Collaborate to Provide Solutions for Companies with Specialized Workload and Infrastructure Requirements
- phoenixNAP Enables Out-of-the-Box Network Storage Implementations in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Offers a Secure Cloud VPN Service Through GoodAccess
- phoenixNAP Adds New Usability, Availability, and Network Features to Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Enables One-Click Kubernetes Deployments in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP adds Avesha KubeSlice™ to Provide Automation for Multi Cluster Kubernetes Deployments on Bare Metal Cloud