Phoenix, AZ, Sep 20th, 2022 – phoenixNAP®, a global IT services provider offering security-focused cloud infrastructure, dedicated servers, colocation, and specialized Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) technology solutions, today announced it has partnered with Inflect, the world’s leading marketplace for buyers and sellers of internet infrastructure. Through Inflect’s intuitive platform, phoenixNAP provides detailed, up-to-date information about its infrastructure and network solutions, allowing organizations to find and purchase solutions that best support their business needs.
Inflect’s platform simplifies buying and selling of complex infrastructure with an easy-to-use online marketplace, intuitive research tools, and programs to help both buyers and sellers of internet infrastructure. As part of the Inflect marketplace, phoenixNAP will better be able to reach businesses looking for tailor-made infrastructure solutions that address specific business needs.
“The diversity of factors influencing infrastructure buying decisions makes it challenging for organizations to choose the right solution”, said Ron Cadwell, founder and CEO of phoenixNAP. “As a comprehensive and intuitive platform with up-to-date information on infrastructure vendors, Inflect simplifies this process and helps organizations make an informed choice. We are excited to be a part of this ecosystem and address the sophisticated needs of Inflect users with our flexible colo, cloud, dedicated server, backup, and disaster recovery solutions.”
“We are excited to add phoenixNAP to our platform,” says David McCullough, SVP of Product and Engineering at Inflect. “phoenixNAP extends our vendor ecosystem, offering a wide portfolio of in-demand IT solutions for modern organizations. Committed to continually expanding our platform and providing more tools and options for today’s businesses, we are looking forward to working with phoenixNAP on delivering optimized solutions for cryptocurrency companies and other organizations with specialized workloads. Through collaboration with phoenixNAP, we can address a greater diversity of infrastructure needs and global location requirements.”
phoenixNAP’s extensive product portfolio enables organizations to complement their existing IT with solutions that would be complex and costly to maintain in-house. Available on an opex-based model, the company’s services give companies a cost-efficient and highly scalable solution to meet complex internet infrastructure needs. Organizations can leverage phoenixNAP’s unique cloud solutions built in collaboration with technology industry leaders to meet their performance, security, and connectivity goals at an affordable price point.
phoenixNAP’s data center in Phoenix offers advanced connectivity options through over 40 domestic and global carriers established in the facility’s two meet-me-rooms. It is also the state’s only AWS Direct Connect and Google Cloud Interconnect location, providing direct links to Amazon and Google clouds. Its physical security controls, power and network capabilities, and expert staff make it an ideal colocation option for businesses that are looking to expand their footprint in the U.S. Southwest or achieve global reach.
To learn more about phoenixNAP’s data centers and connectivity options, visit its colocation page.
Key facts about the current phoenixNAP data center:
- Owned and operated by phoenixNAP
- Security-first design with 200,000 square feet of floor space
- SOC type 2 audited, PCI-compliant and HIPAA-ready facility
- Built in an area free from natural disasters
- 100% network uptime — DDoS-protected network
- Carrier-neutral with two Meet-Me-Rooms housing over 40 carriers
- Arizona’s only AWS Direct Connect and Google Cloud Interconnect location
- Full Infrastructure-as-a-Service product portfolio
- High-performance hardware and powerful networking technologies
Inflect facilitates frictionless transactions for buyers and sellers of digital infrastructure services. Businesses should be able to easily find and buy the digital infrastructure they need, for every use case and every location in the world. But finding and purchasing the right internet infrastructure has historically been a tedious, manual process. Inflect’s platform simplifies buying and selling of complex infrastructure with an easy-to-use online marketplace, intuitive research tools, and programs to help both our customers and partners. With a comprehensive record of network, peering, cloud, and data center providers, Inflect helps organizations easily find an infrastructure vendor that can best support their business needs.
Recent Press Releases
- phoenixNAP Works with Global Secure Layer to Enhance Connectivity to and from Australia
- phoenixNAP and Inflect Collaborate to Provide Solutions for Companies with Specialized Workload and Infrastructure Requirements
- phoenixNAP Enables Out-of-the-Box Network Storage Implementations in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Offers a Secure Cloud VPN Service Through GoodAccess
- phoenixNAP Adds New Usability, Availability, and Network Features to Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Enables One-Click Kubernetes Deployments in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP adds Avesha KubeSlice™ to Provide Automation for Multi Cluster Kubernetes Deployments on Bare Metal Cloud