Phoenix, Ariz., Dec 6th, 2022 – phoenixNAP®, a global IT services provider offering security-focused cloud infrastructure, dedicated servers, colocation, and specialized Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) technology solutions, today announced collaboration with Global Secure Layer, an Australia-based IP Transit and DDoS protection company delivering secure, reliable and redundant connectivity via their global network. Established at phoenixNAP’s flagship data center in Phoenix, Arizona, Global Secure Layer provides easy access to its carrier-grade IP Transit with full redundancy into Australia and internationally.
Working with global tier one network providers and major peering exchanges, Global Secure Layer provides route-optimized connectivity into Australia and beyond. Its inline DDoS mitigation ensures real-time protection from cyber risks by removing the threat before reaching customer services. Through high quality IP routes, Global Secure Layer delivers superior and scalable infrastructure with advanced 24-hour network monitoring.
By establishing presence in phoenixNAP’s flagship data center in Phoenix, Arizona, Global Secure Layer offers phoenixNAP’s tenants and other businesses in the region easy access to its global IP Transit services. Organizations looking to strengthen their presence in Australia out of the U.S. and vice versa can leverage this connectivity option to ensure network stability, reliability, and security.
“The addition of Global Security Layer to our carrier-neutral Meet-Me Room significantly expands our carrier ecosystem and connectivity options”, said Ron Cadwell, founder and CEO of phoenixNAP. “This deployment enables organizations to leverage Global Security Layer’s reliable IP Transit services to streamline service delivery in Australia and beyond. We are thrilled about this collaboration, and we look forward to enabling businesses to grow using our diverse global connectivity solutions.”
“We selected phoenixNAP as our strategic partner for its location, professional approach, and proven reliability”, said Nathan Harding, CEO, Global Secure Layer. “Together we are on a mission to provide easy, reliable, and secure access to quality and secure IP Transit services and help businesses ensure consistent and protected connectivity across the globe. We look forward to working with businesses in Arizona on enhancing their global presence.”
phoenixNAP’s data center in Phoenix, Arizona, is the city’s network hub with an extensive carrier ecosystem. The facility has two Meet-Me Rooms and provides direct connectivity into more than 40 network, telecom, and bandwidth carriers. It is also the state’s only AWS Direct Connect and Google Cloud Interconnect location and an AZRamp-certified facility. phoenixNAP’s power and network capabilities, physical security controls, expert staff, and professional approach make it an ideal colocation option for businesses looking to expand their footprint globally.
phoenixNAP’s colocation enables businesses to access high-power bandwidth and network resources on demand. The high-density design provides advanced power and cooling capabilities, while ensuring 100% environment stability. Available at competitive prices compared to nearby states, phoenixNAP’s colocation offers organizations a cost-efficient way to build a stable infrastructure to support even the most sophisticated business needs.
To learn more about phoenixNAP’s data centers and connectivity options, visit its colocation page.
Key facts about the current phoenixNAP data center:
- Owned and operated by phoenixNAP
- Security-first design with 200,000 square feet of floor space
- SOC type 2 audited, PCI-compliant and HIPAA-ready facility
- Built in an area free from natural disasters
- 100% network uptime — DDoS-protected network
- Carrier-neutral with two Meet-Me-Rooms housing over 40 carriers
- Arizona’s only AWS Direct Connect and Google Cloud Interconnect location
- Full Infrastructure-as-a-Service product portfolio
- High-performance hardware and powerful networking technologies
About Global Secure Layer
Global Secure Layer is an IP Transit company specializing in inline DDoS Protection; headquartered in Australia and currently servicing the Asia-Pacific, North American and European markets. GSL operates a world-class global fiber backbone network, providing reliable, secure and low latency solutions to top-tier enterprise organizations. Global Secure Layer has designed and operates its own global Anycast DDoS mitigation system. Visit www.globalsecurelayer.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for more information.
Recent Press Releases
- phoenixNAP Enables Centralized Access to Veeam-Powered Services
- phoenixNAP Deploys Crown Castle IP Transit at its Flagship Data Center in Phoenix
- phoenixNAP Enables Automated Provisioning of Servers with 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- phoenixNAP Works with Global Secure Layer to Enhance Connectivity to and from Australia
- phoenixNAP and Inflect Collaborate to Provide Solutions for Companies with Specialized Workload and Infrastructure Requirements
- phoenixNAP Enables Out-of-the-Box Network Storage Implementations in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Offers a Secure Cloud VPN Service Through GoodAccess