Phoenix, AZ, August 31, 2017 – phoenixNAP®, a global IT services provider offering cloud, bare metal and dedicated server hosting, colocation, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) technology solutions, announced today the addition of Cloudflare to its growing network of data center carriers and telecom service provider partners. Cloudflare is one of the world’s most highly distributed content delivery networks and an Internet security company whose presence in phoenixNAP’s flagship facility significantly enhances colocation and interconnection capabilities for phoenixNAP’s clients.
phoenixNAP’s large and well connected data center facility located in the Southwest region of the U.S. with its extended presence in Europe and Asia is an ideal location for Cloudflare to expand its network presence. Access to phoenixNAP’s services allows Cloudflare to boost its service delivery speeds and flexibility.
“Carrier diversity and cross-connectivity are increasingly important to our global client base,” says Ian McClarty, President of phoenixNAP. “With Cloudflare, we are able to offer them more possibilities to collocate and cross-connect their infrastructure to realize business objectives on a global scale. We are excited to work with experts from Cloudflare on creating new opportunities in the digital world.”
With this move to a strategic new location, Cloudflare expands its global footprint and its capabilities to offer high-performance, reliable services worldwide. For millions of websites powered by Cloudflare, this brings additional enhancements in terms of speed and security. phoenixNAP’s reliable IT infrastructure environment supports Cloudflare on its mission to continue delivering excellent experiences across the globe, while maintaining net neutrality.
“Providers like phoenixNAP help us deliver on our promise to offer safer and faster internet services to our global consumers,” Nitin Rao, Head of Infrastructure Strategy, Cloudflare. “Our clients’ businesses depend on our ability to constantly grow our network and our expanded presence in the Southwest at phoenixNAP’s facility helps us further realize our goals and respond to our customers’ needs.
phoenixNAP is a Premier Service Provider in the VMware vCloud® Air™ Network Program and a Platinum Veeam Cloud & Service Provider partner. phoenixNAP is also a PCI DSS Validated Service Provider and its flagship facility is SOC Type 1 and SOC Type 2 audited.
Recent Press Releases
- phoenixNAP and Inflect Collaborate to Provide Solutions for Companies with Specialized Workload and Infrastructure Requirements
- phoenixNAP Enables Out-of-the-Box Network Storage Implementations in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Offers a Secure Cloud VPN Service Through GoodAccess
- phoenixNAP Adds New Usability, Availability, and Network Features to Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Enables One-Click Kubernetes Deployments in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP adds Avesha KubeSlice™ to Provide Automation for Multi Cluster Kubernetes Deployments on Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Launches a Bare Metal Cloud Edge at American Tower Edge Data Center in Austin, Texas