Software Development Solutions
Separate environments for development, testing, staging and production are a requirement for software shops of all sizes. Certain infrastructures hinder software development by being too inflexible and inadequate to handle complex workloads. Control, scalability, speed and security are all imperative to the performance of these environments, and can both reduce your time-to-market and help you deliver a quality product on time.
We offer solutions that can be customized to help you effectively transition through your development lifecycle. PhoenixNAP can help you achieve your implementation, testing and production goals rapidly, based on your needs, and without heavy capital investment or daunting installations.
Control and fluctuate your compute on the fly, while we help you address your resource, security and financial requirements. With our Colocation, Cloud and Bare Metal offerings, our clients stay focused on their products, because we have their infrastructure needs covered.
ALL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS INCLUDE:
- Virtual Machine (VM) Portability to improve flexibility for making deployments quick and repeatable
- OpEx payments vs CapEx investment – keep your money for software development! Pay over time, instead of bearing large upfront costs
- Live Migration – for the entire stack (operating system, application, configuration) for any mix of physical, virtual and cloud platforms
Geo-diverse data center locations offer flexible, high density Colocation space to efficiently connect, backup and deploy your environments across multiple regions. Catering to a diverse mix of colocation needs from a quarter cabinet to large private cage space, our software development oriented customers feel like they have a business partner, not just a service.
COLOCATION FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT OFFERS:
- Private Connectivity between Locations – move data quickly on our secure global network
- Strength of Network – supported by multiple leading and regional, national and international network providers to provide low latency for optimal performance
- Automated Live Workload Migration for the entire stack (OS, application, configuration) and for any mix of physical, virtual and cloud platforms
Our Cloud solutions are affordable for Software as a Services (SaaS) shops large and small, and are well suited for on-demand development, testing/QA and production. Rapidly deploy complex software in hours instead of days with pre-built and configured VM templates. Minimize your investments in hardware, software licensing, complex installations, and long application cycles, and gain productivity.
CLOUD FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT OFFERS:
- Affordable Public Cloud – deploy in less than 5 minutes and pay by the hour, instant resources based on need
- Hybrid Ready – Virtual Private Data Center gives you a robust VMware® vCloud interface with connectivity to your bare metal resources, dedicated compute, and large capacity storage without a capital investment
- Built on Industry Leading VMware® vCloud Solutions – automatically manage your workload, create a virtual network, enforce security policies, and provide business continuity and scalability through a centralized portal
Bare Metal Dedicated Servers
Ideal for application, mobile, and game developers, Bare Metal Dedicated Servers running virtualized or traditional environments are an affordable way to launch product, and great for short-term projects requiring dedicated hardware.
BARE METAL FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT OFFERS:
- Live Migrations – preserve and move your applications in hours instead of days or weeks
- Low Latency and Diverse Network – Fast and reliable, our multiple 10GB networks with diverse carriers keeps data flowing at amazing speeds
- Unified Private Backend Network – multiple servers are connected via a private network to keep your internal communications safe and off the Internet