The phoenixNAP Hardware-as-a-Service (Leasing) program is an OpEx friendly payment alternative to building out your colocation environment. We offer a complete selection of hardware for lease, from a broad variety of bare metal servers, to a full catalog of Brocade® network hardware. With flexible terms, you can lease specific hardware to fill in the gaps in your own stack, or build out your entire phoenixNAP colocation environment using Hardware-as-a-Service.
TIME AND FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF phoenixNAP Hardware-as-a-Service INCLUDE:
- No Upfront Investment
- No Credit Check
- No Application Fee or Upfront Deposits
Unlike Any Other Hardware Leasing Programs
Need hardware on short notice or equipment to grow your business? Don’t have the time to apply for a lease, or the capital to purchase new gear? Our Hardware-as-a-Service program gives you the ultimate in flexibility, with lease, or lease-to-own options for your business.
PhoenixNAP Hardware-as-a-Service INCLUDES:
- Intel® Processor Bare Metal Servers
- Entire Brocade® Network Catalog
- Dell SonicWall® and Cisco® Firewalls
- Flexible Contract Terms – 12 to 36 months
- Industry Leading 4-Hour Break/Fix SLA
- Full-time Managed Support for Leased Hardware
Cutting Edge Hardware Without the Capital Investment
Whether you wish to grow your business or scale your environment, phoenixNAP Hardware-as-a-Service offers you a unique way to lease hardware, based on your needs.
- OpEx payment option at any phoenixNAP colocation location
- Installed within days, but usually within 24 hrs.
- SuperMicro® servers utilizing the latest E3 and E5 Intel® processors
- Complete Brocade® network catalog
- Dell SonicWall® and Cisco® Firewalls
PhoenixNAP maintains strong technology partnerships with industry leading hardware providers Brocade®, SuperMicro®, Dell SonicWall® and Cisco® to allow our Hardware-as-a-Service clients early access to the latest comprehensive product suite or hardware on the market.
With phoenixNAP Hardware-as-a-Service and colocation, you retain the control of your hardware, OS systems and applications in a totally private and secure environment. Plus, you get the added financial benefit of building and scaling your infrastructure, without any additional up-front investment.
Hardware-as-a-Service with Colocation Use Cases
PhoenixNAP offers a fast and flexible way to deploy new equipment to your colocation footprint in any our data center locations. Whether you are looking to update hardware or grow your infrastructure for a new project, client or business, we have the perfect solution to fit your needs.
FINANCIAL BENEFITS of Hardware-as-a-Service:
- No application process or underwriting
- No credit review or approval
- No deposits or up-front payments required
- Contracts from 12 to 36 months
COLOCATION BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
- 24 hour deployment to your cabinet or cage
- 4 hour Break/Fix SLA included in monthly payment
- You retain control of your OS systems and applications in a private and secure environment
Disaster Recovery Solutions
Most tech, software and IT firms know the challenges of planning for service growth. Hardware-as-a-Service lets you build your computing infrastructure quickly, and with the hardware you need for growth.
Grow Without Capital Solution
Some companies don’t setup a backup location or disaster recovery solution because the cost of a redundant or isolated site is considered prohibitive.
Hardware-as-a-Service ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Save company capital for staff and business needs – not IT growth
- Deploy hardware in Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta and Amsterdam
- Save IT resource time, with full-time phoenixNAP managed support for leased hardware
USING Hardware-as-a-Service FOR A DISASTER RECOVERY SOLUTION ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Save capital on hardware and network connections
- Mirror environments with hot cut over
- Use phoenixNAP support for tape or drive swaps for archival storage
Customer Experience: RTB House
“Our technological infrastructure was built by phoenixNAP strictly in line with our needs and according to our exact guidelines (servers, switches, cabling). In addition to that, we currently have full control over hardware (switch configuration, IPMI, etc.), which makes further improvements easier to Implement.”
Which is the right solution for you?
AS A SERVICE
|4 Hour SLA||X||X|
|Flexible Integration Options||X|
|Requires Additional Networking||X|
|Network Engineer Recommended||X|
|Data Center Tech Recommended||X|