Belgrade, February 2, 2017 – phoenixNAP®, a global IT services provider offering cloud, dedicated server, colocation, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) technology solutions, has launched a new data center facility in Belgrade, Serbia. With this new location, phoenixNAP furthers its global expansion to meet the growing demand for IT infrastructure solutions among European businesses looking to enhance their IT operations.
“There has been an increasing need to service our U.S. and Western European clients into new regions,” says Ian McClarty, President of phoenixNAP. “Operating in Europe with our Amsterdam node for almost 4 years, we have recognized the growing need for disaster recovery, bare metal server, VPDC, and other solutions we offer. With the launch of our Belgrade facility, we will be able to offer an expanded set of services in South-East Europe specifically, while providing immediate, on-site support to this locale through our Serbia-based team of NOC and data center engineers.”
The new data center will be based on VMware® vCloud® technology and other industry leading resources to help improve IT utilization and maximize server performance. Powered by technology whose dependability is unprecedented in the data center industry, phoenixNAP Belgrade data center will offer high quality solutions to empower regional business for enhanced efficiency. The facility will also provide the highest level of data security according to international standards.
“In terms of configuration, the Belgrade data center is largely modelled on our Amsterdam, Netherlands node which continues to drive satisfaction of our Europe-based clients,” adds William Bell, VP of Products. “With technology proven to be very effective in maximizing IT utilization, we are able to provide phenomenal IT infrastructure solutions to both expanding and large businesses. So far, our services have helped numerous organizations in terms of enhancing business performance and achieving faster growth, and we hope to see this with more business in and around Serbia.”
phoenixNAP is a Premier Service Provider in the VMware vCloud® Air™ Network Program and a Platinum Veeam Cloud & Service Provider partner. phoenixNAP is also a PCI DSS Validated Service Provider and its flagship facility is SOC Type 1 and SOC Type 2 audited.
Recent Press Releases
- phoenixNAP Works with Global Secure Layer to Enhance Connectivity to and from Australia
- phoenixNAP and Inflect Collaborate to Provide Solutions for Companies with Specialized Workload and Infrastructure Requirements
- phoenixNAP Enables Out-of-the-Box Network Storage Implementations in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Offers a Secure Cloud VPN Service Through GoodAccess
- phoenixNAP Adds New Usability, Availability, and Network Features to Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Enables One-Click Kubernetes Deployments in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP adds Avesha KubeSlice™ to Provide Automation for Multi Cluster Kubernetes Deployments on Bare Metal Cloud