Phoenix, AZ, October 19th, 2021 – phoenixNAP®, a global IT services provider offering security-focused cloud infrastructure, dedicated servers, colocation, and specialized Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) technology solutions, today announced its continued collaboration with Performive, a managed service provider delivering multi-cloud solutions to mid-size companies. Formerly Total Server Solutions, Performive leverages phoenixNAP’s colocation services to deliver specialized infrastructure solutions to mid-market companies and help them digitally transform their business.
Collaborating with phoenixNAP to ensure reliable service and expanded reach, Performive has cemented its position of a trusted managed services provider. With a wide portfolio of solutions delivered from 20 global locations, demonstrated expertise, and competitive prices, Performive helps mid-market companies migrate and operate their workloads and applications in the cloud.
“As the cloud adoption matures, organizations are looking for highly specialized deployments to meet their performance, availability, and security needs,” said Ian McClarty, President of phoenixNAP. “Performive offers just that, ensuring access to enterprise-grade technology and highly skilled staff. We are honored they selected our colocation solutions to ensure consistent and secure service delivery across the globe, giving us an important role in their mission to give mid-sized businesses global reach they need to stay competitive.”
“Performive (Formerly “Total Server Solutions”) is proud to continue our 10+ year cooperation with phoenixNAP. While they leverage Performive services out of our Atlanta datacenter, we selected their Phoenix datacenter for the ideal geographic location and spectacular infrastructure design. The DC’s risk mitigation benefits are imperative to delivering secure, managed cloud services to our customers,” said Gary Simat, CEO of Performive.
phoenixNAP’s data center in Phoenix, Arizona, is a 200,000 sq. ft. facility that provides advanced power, space, and connectivity options. With over 40 global and domestic carriers in two Meet-Me-Rooms, phoenixNAP is the city’s network hub and the state’s only location providing access to AWS Direct Connect and Google Cloud Interconnect. Hosting and telecommunications providers, as well as software developers, small enterprises, and regulated businesses can leverage phoenixNAP’s global solutions to meet their business needs.
Through collaboration with Performive, phoenixNAP remains committed to expanding its partnerships and making enterprise-grade technologies available to the mid-market segment. Delivered from its strategic locations in the U.S., Europe, and Asia-Pacific on an opex-based model, phoenixNAP’s solutions can be cost-effectively deployed and scaled to meet evolving business needs.
Key facts about the current phoenixNAP data center:
- Owned and operated by phoenixNAP
- Security-first design with 200,000 square feet of floor space
- SOC type 2 audited, PCI-Compliant and HIPAA-ready facility
- Built in an area free from natural disasters
- 100% network uptime — DDoS-protected network
- Carrier-neutral with two Meet-Me-Rooms housing over 40 carriers
- Arizona’s only AWS Direct Connect and Google Cloud Interconnect location
- Full Infrastructure-as-a-Service product portfolio
- High-performance hardware and powerful networking technologies
Mid-sized companies worldwide are faced with changing internal and customer expectations while constrained with limited IT staff and fixed budgets. At Performive, we specialize in providing these organizations with secure, fully-managed, enterprise-grade cloud solutions, specializing in VMware and Veeam, inclusive of our world-class support and on-demand engineering assistance.
Recent Press Releases
- phoenixNAP Enables Centralized Access to Veeam-Powered Services
- phoenixNAP Deploys Crown Castle IP Transit at its Flagship Data Center in Phoenix
- phoenixNAP Enables Automated Provisioning of Servers with 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- phoenixNAP Works with Global Secure Layer to Enhance Connectivity to and from Australia
- phoenixNAP and Inflect Collaborate to Provide Solutions for Companies with Specialized Workload and Infrastructure Requirements
- phoenixNAP Enables Out-of-the-Box Network Storage Implementations in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Offers a Secure Cloud VPN Service Through GoodAccess