No Credit Check, No Deposit, Fast Deployment
PhoenixNAP’s Hardware Leasing options allow you to quickly get the equipment you need without up-front expenses or credit checks. Our flexible lease terms provide you with predictable monthly expenses, warranties, and hardware replacement.
Most business plans don’t come packaged with a crystal ball to help you prepare for unplanned growth. Having payment options to help address business change and infrastructure growth can be a financial benefit.
PhoenixNAP Hardware as a Service is an OpEx friendly lease or lease to own solution for adding IT hardware and equipment for unplanned or planned business growth.
We can help when you wish to grow your environment at the same pace as your company, with no upfront capital requirements or deposits.
phoenixNAP HARDWARE AS A SERVICE OFFERS:
- 24 hour deployment to your cabinet or cage
- Scalable options for rapid growth
- Affordable pricing
- Flexible lease terms from 3 months to 3 years
- Warranties on all actively leased hardware
- Replacement of malfunctioning hardware within 4 hours
Hardware leasing offers flexibility to meet a range of needs. When it is time to scale, whether landing that big account, launching a new product, or preparing for a burst in web traffic, Hardware as a Service can deliver the equipment you need, when you need it, and with no upfront capital or deposits.
Do you have security and compliance requirements that demand a private hosting environment to protect your customers’ buying data?
HARDWARE AS A SERVICE FOR ECOMMERCE:
- Combine private colocation with on-demand servers and networking equipment
- Mix and match hardware leasing with your own equipment to build the infrastructure you need
- Be compliance ready – each hardware leasing location is third party audited and Payment Credit Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) validated
Disaster Recovery Solutions
Some companies don’t setup a backup location or disaster recovery solution because the cost of a redundant or isolated site is considered prohibitive.
HARDWARE AS A SERVICE FOR DISASTER RECOVERY:
- Save capital on hardware and network connections
- Mirror environments with hot cut over
- Use phoenixNAP support for tape or drive swaps for archival storage
Web Hosting Solutions
As your web hosting business grows and you take on more demanding customer needs, your infrastructure requirements can also change.
HARDWARE AS A SERVICE FOR WEB HOSTING:
- Meet multiple financial or technical needs
- Have enhanced flexibility along with long term savings
- Choose from our list of enterprise bare metal servers, plus switches, routers and firewalls
Growing fast is great if you can scale on demand. Hardware Leasing helps eliminate infrastructure bottlenecks that prevent your growth and revenues.
HARDWARE AS A SERVICE FOR SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE:
- Have greater access and control by managing your own BGP
- Add your own Load Balancer
- Set up an Anycast network to get your services closer to your customers
Hardware as a Service Resources
An equipment lease with phoenixNAP is a non-traditional lease. With no credit check, no upfront deposit or underwriting fees, you can view our lease as a traditional month to month obligation. Enjoy state-of-the-art equipment, establish a DR location and not worry about large financial obligations showing up on your balance sheet.
Want to learn more about phoenixNAP Hardware as a Service? Start here and quickly find out why clients trust phoenixNAP to support their infrastructure needs with flexible, reliable and secure solutions: