You Can Rely on phoenixNAP
In today’s competitive IT marketplace, you have countless infrastructure service and provider options. At phoenixNAP, we work extra hard to earn and keep your business, while providing premium service and value. You can rely on us to deliver affordable OpEx payment options, quick response times, a global footprint and a strong up-time record to help you achieve your technical, security, business and financial goals.
Known for our Flexibility
PhoenixNAP incorporates flexibility into each of our service options so that you can maintain the agility you need to support your business and IT growth.
- Our geo-diverse locations are compliance ready to securely connect, backup and deploy your environment across multiple regions.
- A full portfolio of IT services in each location allows you to customize and bundle services, based on your business and IT needs.
- Efficient high density floor space provides redundant, large scale power and cooling, reducing unused space for flexible infrastructure growth.
terms & pricing:
- We offer finance solutions and colocation ramping options to support nearly every business need.
- With 12-36 month contracts, our hardware leasing program has lease or lease-to-own payment models with zero upfront investment.
- Pay as you go, without a contract with our competitively priced enterprise grade Public Cloud and Dedicated Server offerings.
- Choose from our comprehensive list of Carriers in each location, or our DDoS protected phoenixNAP Tier I BGP Blend Network, for high network throughput and ongoing flexibility.
- Our unified backend network runs across all our products and lets you securely move storage and compute between multiple environments.
- You have multiple connectivity options, including Ethernet, Point-to-Point, Dedicated Wave and more, to support your connectivity needs.
- Choose from a portfolio of colocation, cloud, dedicated servers, hardware leasing and hybrid services, and utilize as a single service, or combined to build a custom solution.
- From on-demand dedicated servers to our single tenant managed private cloud, we have a range of affordable services designed to add agility and scalability to your business.
- Our hardware leasing is a fast and flexible way to update hardware or grow your infrastructure for a new project or business need.
Full Control Platform
Our Platform is built to give you full control of your on-demand and physical resources through our easy to use, yet powerful Client Portal interface or our Open API. The phoenixNAP Platform gives you the ability to right size your technical needs to meet your current business objectives, all in a matter of hours to minutes. Quickly deploy, augment or destroy compute and storage resources.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLATFORM’S GLOBAL LOCATIONS:
- Deploy IT resources close to your end clients and users
- Leverage new markets without having to worry about physical logistics
- Diversify your IT resources, multiple locations ideal for:
- High Availability
- Business Continuity
BENEFITS OF OUR PLATFORM’S OPEN API:
- Restful Web Services
- JSON and/or XML data request formats
- Optional phoenixNAP Control Panel Java client API:
- Wraps the Control Panel REST API
- Smoother integration with other Java based programs
BENEFITS OF OUR PLATFORM’S AUTOMATION:
- Bare Metal & Virtual Machine provisioning
- Network connection configuration
- Operating System deployment
- Selected software installation
BENEFITS OF OUR PLATFORM’S INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Enterprise Grade Hardware and Software
- Latest IT advancements
- Internal Component Certification
- Certified product engineers and support teams
When you are a phoenixNAP customer, being responsive means more than just answering your technical questions and fixing your problems, it means listening to and working with you to address your account and business needs. From your first sales interaction, to technical or billing inquiries, to advice on which service will best support your changing business, we have the people and the resources to take care of you and the growth of your operation.
- Fast response on quotes
- Objective, competitive comparisons
- Volume discounts
- LiveChat availability – 7 days a week
- Pre-pay and contract discounts
- Managed DDoS protection advice
- 4-Hour bare metal and leased hardware guarantee
- 100% Network uptime guarantee
- 20-Minute support ticket response guarantee
- Remote reboot included
- Network-level incoming DDoS Protection
- 24/7/365 phone, ticket and LiveChat technical support
- Dedicated liaison between all departments
- 24/7/365 phone, email and LiveChat account support
- Service upgrades/downgrades, hardware, power, network and software add-ons
- Custom configuration advice
- Escalation support
- Certified technical engineers and architects
- 24/7/365 direct call and advanced support
- Product requests, reviews and advisory
- Invoice reviews
- Payment options: billing periods, service suspension requests and grace periods
Enterprise Grade Provides the Ultimate Reliability
PhoenixNAP is committed to offering premium services at an affordable price. Our Platform only leverages enterprise grade brands, built upon a global footprint of multiple, concurrently maintainable data center locations. These factors allow us to provide 100% uptime, security and environment stability, and the ultimate infrastructure reliability. Our vendors share in our commitment, and offer us the latest IT advancements along with ongoing support. This helps take the guess work out of ensuring that your deployments and your services work, both out of the box and well into the future.
Our partnerships with industry leading hardware and software vendors allow us to design and build a Platform infrastructure using the latest technologies. These relationships also open the door for us to offer you early access to the latest comprehensive product suites of hardware, and robust software for our Infrastructure as a Service offering.
PhoenixNAP Remains Reliable By Offering:
- SuperMicro® SERVERS: utilizing the latest E3 and E5 Intel® processors
- Brocade® NETWORK EQUIPMENT: routers, switches and load balancers
- Dell SonicWall® and Cisco® FIREWALLS
- VMware® vCloud® Suite: self-service management, networking and security for our cloud services
- VMware® vCenter Operations Manager: for insight into environment performance
- Cloud Backup for Veeam®: connecting your Veeam® to cloud storage with just a click
- Microsoft SPLA Licensing for VPDC: enterprise editions of SQL Server®, Exchange, SharePoint and more.
Also available for the deployment of phoenixNAP Dedicated Servers is a full portfolio of complementary and reasonably priced software. Choose from a wide list of Operating Systems, Database and System Administration software solutions from CentOS, MySQL®, cPanel®, Parallels®, plus many more.
Single Provider, Diverse Service Portfolio
PhoenixNAP has a broad portfolio of IT products and services that are designed to enable you to achieve your technology, security and financial objectives. Our flexible solutions can be bundled or tailored to meet your scalability, compliance and geographic needs, and are backed by our industry leading service level agreements for 100% uptime, security and environment stability. With so many services and location options from a single provider, you can rely on phoenixNAP to provide you with a full portfolio of infrastructure products to help your business grow.
Benefits of Our Portfolio of Products:
- COLOCATION – Security, Redundancy, Connectivity
- DEDICATED SERVERS – Reliability, Flexibility, Affordability
- CLOUD SERVICES – Agility, Performance, Scalability
- HARDWARE LEASING – Lease or Lease-to-own, OpEx friendly, No credit checks or deposits
- MANAGED SERVICES – Worry-free, Cost-effective, Convenient
We take the pain out of managing your infrastructure. As your single provider, there is just one call to make. We save you time, money and the challenge of working with support teams in multiple locations or with differing expertise.
Benefits of Our Single Provider with Connected Products Offerings:
- Dedicated Account Reps among all departments
- 24/7/365 support by phone, email and Live Chat
- Guaranteed 20-minute support ticket response times
At phoenixNAP, we don’t rest on our laurels; we are constantly innovating to improve and expand our service portfolio. We pride ourselves on leading the market with a wide breadth of new and valuable solutions. With thoughtful design and a team of industry experts, each phoenixNAP solution is built to support our long-term goal of delivering an ever evolving IT platform, while helping our customers meet all their technology and business objectives, both today and well into the future.
Benefits of phoenixNAP Innovation:
- Automation – to simplify server and VM provisioning, inventory and network configurations
- Infrastructure – enterprise grade hardware and software for peace of mind and reliability
- Global Locations – less latency to better serve your customers and users
- Uptime – guaranteed with our world class security, flexible infrastructure, stealth DDoS protected network and wide Carrier mix
Global Footprint with Localized Experience
Independent of your location, if your customers and users are globally based, your infrastructure should be, too. We offer a full portfolio of IT services in each geo-diverse phoenixNAP location to securely connect, backup and deploy your environment across multiple locations. By leveraging our global data center footprint, you can get closer to your users and deliver less latency, and the localized experience they demand.
We Help Our Customers Achieve Results
Offering progressive IT solutions is only part of the story. Working with our customers to help them achieve desired results is what we’re really all about. It’s what we call the phoenixNAP Customer Experience.
READ MORE and learn why a comprehensive portfolio of customers chooses to work with phoenixNAP to meet their business and technology objectives.