Phoenix, February 27, 2017 – phoenixNAP®, a global IT services provider offering cloud, bare metal dedicated server, DRaaS, colocation, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) technology solutions, has announced the opening of a new data center facility in Singapore. The latest addition to phoenixNAP’s global IT infrastructure will enable companies in the Asia-Pacific region to enhance their business operations through the wide portfolio of phoenixNAP’s IT services.
“The addition of the Singapore node to our global infrastructure reflects our emphasis on effective support to our clients’ international expansion,” says Ian McClarty, President of phoenixNAP. “As one of the world’s leading IT hubs, Singapore is an attractive destination for innovative businesses that can benefit from our colocation, disaster recovery, bare metal and cloud solutions. Our whole team is excited about this launch and we are looking forward to doing business with new clients and partners in the APAC region.”
Working with the industry-leading cloud, virtualization and bare metal solutions, phoenixNAP is offering a strong service portfolio that meets the needs of businesses across all industry verticals. Singapore data center is powered by cutting-edge technologies such as VMware® vCloud® and utilizes an array of security equipment and solutions to match the highest security and compliance standards.
“Singapore data center represents a milestone in our business achievements,” adds William Bell, VP of Products. “This new location enables us to enhance accessibility, availability and reliability of our solutions to support the development of businesses in this dynamic economic region. As our presence in the local market grows so will our service offering. We are launching with a wide range of bare metal and hybrid cloud solutions backed by phoenixNAP worldwide network to support our clients and partners growing demand for reliable global IT services delivery.”
phoenixNAP is a Premier Service Provider in the VMware vCloud® Air™ Network Program and a Platinum Veeam Cloud & Service Provider partner. phoenixNAP is also a PCI DSS Validated Service Provider and its flagship facility is SOC Type 1 and SOC Type 2 audited.
Recent Press Releases
- phoenixNAP and Inflect Collaborate to Provide Solutions for Companies with Specialized Workload and Infrastructure Requirements
- phoenixNAP Enables Out-of-the-Box Network Storage Implementations in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Offers a Secure Cloud VPN Service Through GoodAccess
- phoenixNAP Adds New Usability, Availability, and Network Features to Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Enables One-Click Kubernetes Deployments in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP adds Avesha KubeSlice™ to Provide Automation for Multi Cluster Kubernetes Deployments on Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Launches a Bare Metal Cloud Edge at American Tower Edge Data Center in Austin, Texas