Phoenix, AZ, January 30, 2012 – phoenixNAP®, a full service data center, premier infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider and primary network access point (NAP), announced today the formal acquisition of Secured Servers, LLC has been completed. The acquisition follows last summer’s announcement of an agreement to make the dedicated web hosting provider part of the phoenixNAP company.
“This addition to phoenixNAP falls right in line with our full service data center philosophy. We understand there are differing needs within the IT infrastructure space, and this acquisition puts us in a position to help address the variety of market demands,”said Ian McClarty, president of phoenixNAP. “Our colocation options, public cloud services, and now dedicated hosting solutions reflect the ongoing commitment we have to be a go-to provider for established and emerging technologies.”
The new phoenixNAP Secured Servers offering remains focused on providing high-quality, cost-effective dedicated servers. Coinciding with the acquisition, these offerings are getting enhanced with a new network design and hardware lines.
“Throughout the acquisition process, our team of networking engineers and technicians has been re-designing and building a completely new network to support current and future demands,” commented Jordan Jacobs, director of corporate strategy for phoenixNAP. “Every single layer of the network is being upgraded, and we are confident it will route traffic efficiently while accommodating continued growth.”
phoenixNAP Secured Servers will also be launching a new set of server hardware options in the coming weeks.
Recent Press Releases
- phoenixNAP Enables Centralized Access to Veeam-Powered Services
- phoenixNAP Deploys Crown Castle IP Transit at its Flagship Data Center in Phoenix
- phoenixNAP Enables Automated Provisioning of Servers with 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- phoenixNAP Works with Global Secure Layer to Enhance Connectivity to and from Australia
- phoenixNAP and Inflect Collaborate to Provide Solutions for Companies with Specialized Workload and Infrastructure Requirements
- phoenixNAP Enables Out-of-the-Box Network Storage Implementations in Bare Metal Cloud
- phoenixNAP Offers a Secure Cloud VPN Service Through GoodAccess