Founded in 2009, phoenixNAP’s mission has always been to provide outstanding value and service, using state-of-the-art technology, while continually improving our technical and human assets. It is through these methods that we are able to maintain an incredibly customer responsive experience that puts their needs first. We remove the stress from IT management, so our customers can focus on their core business.
Not Just a Data Center
When you work with phoenixNAP, you don’t just get a state-of-the-art, catastrophe-free Data Center, you gain access to our greatest asset—our people. PhoenixNAP employees are highly skilled professionals who maintain leading-edge knowledge of our hardware, software, and security measures. The phoenixNAP team is always here waiting to help. From our sales experts to our support team, we have one goal in mind: your success.
- A responsive, knowledgeable and helpful team of IT professionals
- Leading edge technologies to elevate your business
- A global network of locations and IT services to help drive your success
Global IT Services Provider
PhoenixNAP has locations around the globe, each with full service OpEx offerings and staffed to meet your needs. We offer a portfolio of IT services that can be utilized as a single service or combined as a custom solution, built to fit your needs, no matter where you are based.
PhoenixNAP GLOBAL SERVICE OFFERING:
Driven to Support Client Needs
At phoenixNAP, we want to be your trusted partner, supporting more than just your technical needs. We ensure that your business requirements are met by offering the services you need with the reliability and scalability that your business demands.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH phoenixNAP:
- 100% Availability
- Migration Services
- Global footprint with multiple physical locations
- Exceptional pricing and value
- Mix and match options, including a full Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) portfolio
- Enterprise level performance from hardware, software, and people
- Complete scalability, making PNAP right for any size business, from SMB to Enterprise