Contracting Party Addendum for Non-U.S.-Based Clients
This Contracting Party Addendum (CPA) to the MSA is entered into by Phoenix NAP, LLC (PNAP) an Arizona Limited Liability Company, Phoenix NAP EU B.V., a company incorporated in The Netherlands, Amsterdam, Registration Number 58235787, and Client.
PNAP and Client are parties to the MSA and Client has provided PNAP with a non-U.S. billing address to order products and services under the MSA.
Parties intend to amend the MSA as provided in this CPA:
- Client provided a billing address outside of the United States of America when ordering services contracted in the MSA.
- PNAP and Client agree that Phoenix NAP EU B.V. will be the counter party to any MSA executed with a non-U.S.-based Client.
- With Client status as a Non-U.S.-based Client, each party agrees to the following:
- Any reference to Phoenix NAP or PNAP in the MSA is replaced with “Phoenix NAP EU B.V.” , a company incorporated in The Netherlands, Amsterdam, Registration Number 58235787.
- Any U.S. Address listed in the MSA or any addenda will be replaced with “Principal address located at Strawinskylaan 411, 1077XX, Amsterdam” and a copy to “2353 W University Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281”.
- This CPA is effective as of the Effective Date of the MSA listed on the SOF.
- If terms in the MSA and this CPA conflict, the CPA terms take precedence.
- All other terms and conditions of the MSA not modified by this CPA shall remain in full force and effect in accordance with the MSA provisions.