We realize you have numerous options when it comes to choosing a dedicated bare metal provider. At phoenixNAP, we work extra hard to earn and keep your business.
PhoenixNAP PROVIDES UNMATCHED VALUE WITH OUR:
- People – Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are available 24/7/365 to help you, when you need us most
- Products – Enterprise grade hardware, premium service, bundled DDoS protection and running on a fully redundant 10 GBIT network infrastructure, plus at a lower cost than the big name providers
- Process – We back our servers with a 100% network uptime guarantee, fast deployments, fast service quotes, and more value in each server plan with industry leading RAM, HDD space and bandwidth
A Decision You Can Be Proud Of
Selecting a dedicated bare metal provider is a big decision. Your applications and business rely on the performance and the availability of your infrastructure. Don’t overlook some of the more important aspects of selecting a reliable, flexible, and affordable solution that will grow with you.
Why phoenixNAP servers?
- You don’t pay extra for premium service, full redundancy, managed DDoS protection and LiveChat support
- You receive premium grade service and managed support
- We never nickel and dime our clients for products or services
- Our plans start with nearly twice the RAM, more bandwidth and more drive space than the other providers
- We bundle our plans with DDoS protection, remote reboots and a Plesk control panel
- Our Reps are non-commissioned, so you get the right solution, not a higher price one
- We provide total business support: sales, provisioning, managed technical support and billing support, not just technical support
- Every phoenixNAP client receives an assigned Client Success Associate at no extra charge
- Our goal is client satisfaction after each interaction with a phoenixNAP team member
- We only offer our clients enterprise grade equipment, including Supermicro® servers, Brocade® network, and Intel® processors
- We believe businesses should use equipment built for 24/7/365 use, not the desktop
- We only deploy infrastructure you and your business can depend on, around the clock
Our dedicated hosting solutions are perfect for system administrators, featuring support for all major Linux distributions including CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, and openSUSE. You can also provide our staff with a custom .iso file to install. Other benefits include:
- Free Migrations
- No Setup Fees
- Free DDoS Protection
- 100% Network Uptime
- Quick Deployments
- 20-Min Ticket Response
Industry Leading SLA
PhoenixNAP provides premium services you can rely on, along with an industry leading SLA, to offer you peace of mind.
The phoenixNAP SLA includes:
- 100% network uptime guarantee
- Four-hour hardware replacement guarantee
- 20-minute support ticket response guarantee
BENEFITS OUR 100% NETWORK GUARANTEE PROVIDES YOU:
- Reliability – our entire network is built using enterprise class Brocade® networking equipment
- Responsibility – we offer 5% service credits for every 30 minutes you are down*
- Peace of mind – you can rely on our service, but if we are down, you can pass credits on to your customers
*Up to the full cost of your affected service.
FOR HARDWARE REPLACEMENT, WE GUARANTEE:
- Replacement of the failed component in 4 hours or less
- A one day credit* if we are unable to replace the hardware within the first 4 hours
- An additional day credit** for each four hour period following, until the replacement is complete**
OUR SUPPORT RESPONSE PROMISE:
- We are available to you 24/7/365, with live chat, telephone and email support
- We will provide you with rapid response support in 20 minutes or less
- We will work with a sense of urgency to address and resolve your issue to ensure
your needs are successfully met
*One day of your monthly recurring hosting charges.
**Only up to a total of 100% of your monthly recurring payment.
Success Stories from phoenixNAP Clients
Want to learn more about phoenixNAP Bare Metal Servers and how we might help you achieve your IT and business goals? Start here and quickly find out why clients trust phoenixNAP to support their infrastructure needs with flexible, reliable and secure solutions: