Data Security Cloud: Building A Secure Infrastructure
It’s where your critical workloads deserve to be.
Combining progressive hardware, software, and security technologies, phoenixNAP’s new cloud platform offers you ultimate protection and revolutionary performance.
What you get:
- Security beyond perimeter
- Zero-trust policies
- Op-ex ready solution
- Top-notch performance
How you benefit:
- Lowered TCOs and Time-to-Market
- Minimum upfront investment costs
- Quick and easy workload migration
- Expert SOC support available 24/7
How your Business Benefits with
phoenixNAP’s Data Security Cloud
The first half of 2017 saw a 164 percent increase in the number of cyberattacks.
Today the question for business and security leaders is not if there will be a breach but how to contain the impact.
Architected to offer a solution to this issue, Data Security Cloud uses advanced software and hardware level protection to provide high-level security with minimum upfront investments and no impacts on performance.
All the benefits of in-house security design with none of the complex work or need for risk management
Value with Low Overhead
Enterprise-grade infrastructure at cloud-based resource model to maximize your IT investments
Offload the time and risk associated with designing, installing, maintaining and protecting complex infrastructure
Consider all the costs that you can eliminate by shifting to phoenixNAP’s Data Security Cloud:
- Hardware – procuring, maintaining, sparing
- Software – licensing, patching
- Space and power and cooling
- Security Services
- IT Security Staffing and Expertise
- 24/7 Infrastructure Monitoring
- Network and Telecom costs and complexity
- Reduce compliance burden
- Ongoing maintenance
Behind the Battle-Ready Infrastructure
The platform integrates VMware NSX® network virtualization technology with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors for maximum security and performance results.
With this model, security functions from the underlying physical infrastructure are embedded directly into the hypervisor and distributed across the data center, while performance remains on the highest level.
Your data resides within fully protected machines, even as they travel between servers.
Benefits of this approach:
- Micro-segmented security enables targeted security features implementation;
- Data-center-wide protection enables smooth and secure workload mobility;
- Improved cryptography of Intel Xeon Scalable processors ensure utmost performance.
Data Security Cloud is ideal for:
- Organizations operating under strict compliance regulations (Healthcare, Finance…)
- Industries that handle sensitive information (Ecommerce, Government…)
- Businesses with highly flexible workloads (Research, Development…)
Ready to onboard?
Get Started in 4 Easy Steps.
PhoenixNAP’s specialists would be happy to take you through the quick process involving:
- You reach out to us at email@example.com with a note about your needs.
- Our experts make an assessment of your environment and suggest the optimal solution.
- We discuss SLA and contract requirements.
- Our architects migrate your systems. We create a contract with all the details and send it to you for signing.
Now you can go on about your business, while we work 24/7 to secure and monitor your data.
After the initial discussion and a quick assessment, we will set your infrastructure up and you can forget about it that instant.